KALEYDE is a coined word derived from Kaleidoscope.
Each one is handmade with the desire to create accessories that are captivating like a kaleidoscope.
We make upcycled jewelry from materials collected at flea markets in France and Japan, as well as original engraving jewelry.
KALEYDE is inspired from the word kaleidoscope.
The idea is to create accessories that draw you in like a kaleidoscope.
I create upcycled accessories from materials collected at flea markets and charity markets in Japan and France.
I also carve original metal jewelry.
Designers & Creators
Born in Mie prefecture. After graduating from Aichi Prefectural University of the Arts, Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Design and Crafts,
Became independent in March 2017 after working as a DTP/WEB designer and antique shop staff.
Stayed and worked in Lyon, France from December 2019 to November 2020.
We accept requests for work from CONTACT .
I attended the Department of Design and Crafts at Aichi University of Arts and Music.
After graduating, I worked as a web designer and as an antique store staff before going independent in March 2017.
From December 2019 to November 2020, I shifted base to Lyon, where I sought to visit flea markets throughout France.
Since returning to Japan, I continue my work from Tokyo.
Past major events
- 2022/06 HPgarage/event (HPDECO/Tokyo Omotesando)
- 2021/07 KALEYDE summer exhibition (BROWN ANTIQUES/Tokyo Ikejiri)
- 2021/02 Self at home POP-UP STORE (Isetan Shinjuku 2F/Tokyo Shinjuku)
- 2020/11 Jewelry exhibition kaleidoscope (BROWN ANTIQUES/Ikejiri, Tokyo)
- 2019/11 Independent POP UP/Marché aux Puces de KALEYDE (BROWN ANTIQUES/Tokyo Daikanyama)
- 2019/10 THE GLOBE MARKET -CARAVAN!- (THE GLOBE ANTIQUES/Tokyo Setagaya)
- 2019/09 KALEYDE jewelry exhibition (BROWN ANTIQUES/Tokyo Daikanyama)
- 2019/05 Isetan Shinjuku Flea Market NOMINO (Isetan Shinjuku 6th Floor Market/Tokyo Shinjuku)
- 2019/05 POP UP SHOP (THE GLOBE ANTIQUES/Tokyo Setagaya)
- 2019/01 Akasaka flea market in ISETAN SHINJUKU (Isetan Shinjuku store 2F/Tokyo Shinjuku)
- 2016/12 "Illusion" accessory workshop lecturer made with UV resin to commemorate the release of the movie " Evolution " (UP LINK Shibuya/Tokyo)
- 2013/09 ZAKKA Œuvres miniatures à usage quotidien in Paris (Espace Japon/France Paris)